- Install provided anti-tip kit.
- Place heaviest items in the lowest drawers.
- Unless specifically designed to accommodate, do not set TVs or other heavy objects on top.
- Never allow children to climb or hang on drawers, doors, or shelves.
- Never open more than one drawer at a time.
- Do not defeat or remove the drawer interlock system.
- Use of tip-over restraints may only reduce, but not eliminate, the risk of tip-over.
- Anti-tip kit is attached to back of furniture. If restraint is missing, please contact your local retailer where purchase was made.
Built-in stops prevent drawers from falling out
BUILT-IN DRAWER STOPS
Cord management system keeps floors free of extra cords
Lead-free finishes so kids can be kids and parents can relax
Metal - not wood - pins connect the top and bottom bunk, for a really safe bunk bed
Softened edges and corners on all pieces